January 2020 – Catering Contract – Job Spec for Bistro Manager
The opportunity is for a Seasonal Bistro Manager for the 2020 open season from 1st March until 31st October 2020.
The Bistro must be operational throughout the open season, times to be agreed in advance with the management team of Broadland Sun Association
* Preparation of food for 30 seater bistro, with additional outside seating weather permitting
* Kitchen hygiene, maintaining high standards continuously throughout the open season
* Maintaining public liability insurance for the Bistro
* Managing any additional staffing required and payment to individuals
The person, Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours
* Minimum Level 2 food hygiene certificate is essential
* Customer focused approach with a passion for delivering quality food, at a reasonable cost to the members and holiday makers
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to build and maintain good relationships with the Broadland Sun Association Limited management team, and with the customers.
In the first instance to arrange an initial discussion please contact Secretary@broadlandsun.co.uk
Broadland Sun Association Ltd